Saturday, November 14, 2009

The haircut

I have been getting pretty annoyed with my hair recently. This usually means that it's time to cut it. Normally I cut my hair on my own, but this time I decided to let it grow out long enough to donate. A friend of mine told me that she had done research when she donated her hair and found that Pantene Beautiful Lengths was the best company to donate to.
In digging through my pictures that are dated, the last time I had my hair chin length was summer of 2006.
This is what it looked like before we went to the salon:

Hair Before

And this is what it looked like when we got to Moms:

Hair After

I'm going to take better front and back pictures tomorrow, but that was at least something to calm the masses ;)

If you're wondering what I took off -- this is the ponytail laying on a standard sheet of paper, which is on my laptop. The second one shows just how thick my hair was:

Ponytail

Ponytail


Now I have to dig out my head bands and stuff from 3 years ago *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment