Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Liam amusement...

I've been meaning to start recording more of the kid-stuff that happens and I haven't been keeping up on that much... Here's an amusing antidote from tonight:

So I'm sitting here in my office, watching Ghost Hunters with Liam and poking on Facebook before bed (gotta make sure my farm, frontier, island, and monster backyard are all safe before bedtime!) Liam walks out of the room to go to the bathroom.
I hear the toilet flush (we have the new dual flush toilets, so the toilet flushes really quickly and quietly).
Then I hear Tiger (our cat for those of you out of the loop) SCREAM and race past me from the direction of the bathroom. She almost takes out my foot and barely misses embedding herself into the front of the TV and then the front door in her panic to get away from whatever just scared the everloving piss out of her.
Before she finishes bouncing off the walls, Liam comes running out of the bathroom. He's PANTING and white as a sheet (ok, whiter than a sheet since the kid is already pale as all get out). He starts going "Mama, Mama, Mama!". I asked him what was wrong and then he saw Tiger and started breathing again...

Apparently he went into the bathroom without turning on the light. Tiger was attacking some random piece of fuzz and didn't notice he was in there. Liam then flushed the toilet, which scared the piss out of Tiger... who then scared the piss out of Liam.

Thankfully, Liam had already peed...

No comments:

Post a Comment